Moore House presents an exclusive opportunity to acquire one of four new apartments at Grosvenor Waterside. This award-winning development is extremely attractive, occupying a prime SW1 location in one of the world’s most cosmopolitan capitals. The ultra-high specification apartments provide access to multiple residential and leisure facilities, giving residents a truly enviable lifestyle. With its attractive water features, landscaping and imaginative artworks, Grosvenor Waterside is also a cultural destination in its own right. The artwork on the building’s exterior in the form of glass projections reflects the lush greenery which envelops the entrance. The interiors are organic and fresh, effortlessly complementing the external architectural form.
There are numerous places to visit for lovers of drama and art. To name but a few, the Royal Court Theater in Sloane Square is known for its commitment to new work by innovative writers. The National Theater, one of the world’s leading theater producers, sits on the South Bank. Tate Britain lies close by on the banks of the River Thames and is one of four major sites holding the national collection of British art from 1500 to the present day while the Saatchi Gallery in Kings Road, Chelsea offers an ideal environment to view contemporary art within 70,000 sqft space.
- The Royal Court Theatre (0.6 miles) – 13 minutes
- The Saatchi Gallery (0.7 miles) – 15 minutes walk
- Tate Britain (1.4 miles) – 29 minutes
- Victoria & Albert Museum (1.4 miles) – 29 minutes
- National Theatre (2.4 miles) – 49 minutes
- Royal Opera House (2.4 miles) – 51 minutes
There are a wealth of well respected educational establishments across London, all of which are easily accessible from Grosvenor Waterside due to its central location.
- Royal College of Art
- Imperial College
- Kings College
- University of Westminster
- Hill House International Junior School
- Francis Holland School
Moore House, Grosvenor Waterside is ideally placed, with convenient transport links nearby. Taxis are plentiful from Buckingham Palace Road which is a short walk up the street whilst a 10 – 15-minute walk brings you to Sloane Square and Victoria Underground stations, including Victoria Coach and Railway Stations. From either, access to other destinations is fast and easy. Times listed are for average journey times from Sloane Square.
- Knightsbridge – just 9 minutes via Piccadilly Line
- Kings Cross St Pancras – 13 minutes via multiple lines
- Bond Street – 13 minutes via Central and Jubilee Lines
- Canary Wharf – 19 minutes via Jubilee Line
- Heathrow Airport – 38 minutes via Piccadilly line
- Gatwick Airport – 40 minutes via Bakerloo & Piccadilly Lines
Delivery Date: Ready
Location: UK, London
69 Ebury Bridge Rd, Chelsea, London SW1W 8BE, UK