1 Palace Court, London, W2-6 Apartments
A stunning collection of six apartments in a Victorian period building, uniquely positioned where Kensington meets Notting Hill and a stone’s throw away from Kensington Palace.
Each of the six apartments ranging from two to three bedrooms has been custom-designed to maximize the space and light, combining the elements of luxury and personal space.
A Prestigious Address
- This quiet residential road, lined by trees and redbrick buildings, is in one of the most sought-after areas of London within walking distance to Hyde Park.
- Bayswater is home to charming garden squares and grand old hotels, while the colorful terraces and bohemian boutiques of Notting Hill add a unique contrast.
- Within seconds of No.1 Palace Court, lies the road of Kensington Palace Gardens, which is Britain’s most expensive address, and which is affectionately called ‘Billionaires’ Row’.
- Kensington is an upscale area of London, with stately Victorian buildings as well as iconic landmarks including Kensington Palace, The Royal Albert Hall, and The Natural History Museum.
- Mayfair, Knightsbridge, and Belgravia are located on the other side of Hyde Park allowing access to the best the capital has to offer. Whether it is afternoon shopping, taking in art or having dinner in a world-renowned restaurant, all are within easy reach.
3 underground stations are close by :
- Notting Hill Gate – 5mins
- Queensway – 5mins
- Bayswater – 7mins
- Heathrow Airport – 23mins
- Sloane Square – 8mins
- Liverpool Street- 12mins
Shopping and Eating and Entertainment :
- Little Waitrose 7 MINS
- Marks & Spencer 8 MINS
- The Ivy 15 MINS
- The Ledbury 15 MINS
- Electric Cinema 5 MINS
- Royal Albert Hall 5 MINS
- Natural History Museum 7 MINS
- Westfield 8 MINS
- Victoria & Albert Museum 10 MINS
Location: Google Pin Drop Link
Leasehold: 999 years
Service Charge: £4.65psf p/a
Pricing: 2 beds from £1,450,000 , 3 beds from £2,495,000
Project Status: Completed
Reservation: £10,000 reservation , 10% on exchange , Balance on completion
1 Palace Ct, London W2 4LP, UK