- The assets’ value appreciate every year.
- Investors have excellent exit security as resales are greatly achievable.
- Farmlands are fully-managed by a professional Agri-team
- Lands are fully-freehold and inheritable.
Why Almond and
- Golden Chandler walnut prices go up every year.
- Almonds are a highly demanded dry nut for its various purposes and its price in the global market is expected to grow 4.6% over the next 4 years.
- There is low production of both almonds and walnuts, which makes them highly demanded in the global market.
- Almond and walnut trees can be planted successfully only in specific regions with specific climate criteria.
What are the benefits?
- Up to 15.5% return on investment for the first 10 years, and up to 28.6% after the 10th year.
- Easy payment options (30% Down payment, 24 months installments).
- Standard or fractional freehold farmlands.
- Long shelf-life with storage and distribution.
- Qualified water and soil test results